Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] having problems as member
Started by [E] Belcoville

Listen I don't know what the heck this servers problem is (sorry to start like that but this is a first occurrence ever for me) but i cannot talk, mine anything, my pvp is disabled, and kits nor /pe work. I don't wanna hear I didn't read rules or FAQs because I did, I'm not new to minecraft either I understand the bukkit commands. Please help i just want to play..
In-game does it say Belcoville? Because if it does you need to type in /mvpt guestworld (I think,) and hang around until your application gets reviewed and accepted (hopefully.) Have you made a application to be a member in-game because if you haven't you will never be able to become a member. The application process is a little slower than the donation way. If your having nay more problems just post here <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Belcoville moderators take there time to read probably about 100 applications every other day or even each day. If you read the Rules and FAQ's then you should know that the process does take some time. As Dancraft200 stated the donation way is much more faster then application. Just give it some time.
I just checked and you are still a guest. Have you applied for in-game membership?
I have been having the same problem, my application was approved so what do I do??
You should report it here or try to get a 's attention ingame
First let me say I apologize for blaming the server, I was buzzed and short tempered.. Now onto the application, I first put one in at the beginning of October. It was never reviewed so I went to play on other large servers, only to find when 1.0 came out my servers started dying. When I re-logged on to this again I didn't even know id been here before and submitted another application today. After I sent that application in something popped up and said become member instantly (not donation wise) and I clicked it. Logging back in (sober) I notice it says I'm still a guest but I was under the assumption that the button I clicked was an instant member (which I swear it said) even though I now understand I might be wrong.

Epicjulie did you encounter the same as me? By that I mean the button that says skip and become member instantly. I'd like to know if you did or not so I can know myself if I am bugging or not. Either way I'll add this subject of applications to my real life waiting game ( game only consisting of this minetown, my W2, and a very important blood test <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object> )

P.S.

Thanks for everyone's input I wish I had a doob to burn in-game witcha <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
If you want to join the server, you have to fill out an application or donate to the server.

We do read the apps, so make a good one, or it will be rejected. I also suggest carefully reading all the text on the applications. Apparently, some people are not doing this.

If your application has been accepted, but your still not a member, please post the issue in the report section of the forum.

Thank You