Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Joemaster ban appeal
Started by [E] joemaster

Username: joemaster

When you were banned: between 20:00 on saturday and 8:00 today (GMT)

Who banned you: not sure

Why you were banned: I don't know but if someone could tell me that would be great so I can fix whatever I have done.

Thank you
BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'joemaster': Griefing

I banned you because you tore off the side of AmusableSman1's house.

JoeMaster-ban.png
Oh god sorry I didn't mean to do that! AmusableSmans House is in my town ecoville so I saw some random cobble so I broke it coz it was sort of out in the open I was going to replace it with dirt later but I forgot . Thing is when I sold Smans plot to him I did say that he had to say in the boundaries and that is out of them. I will make it up to him by giving him some free plots so he can expand his house inside borders and stuff. I really didn't mean to leave a hole there I was going to cover it up. :(
You're temporarily banned. I will re-whitelist you, in 20 hours. Jail is broken, so you won't be serving any time, upon whitelisting. BUT, since you get that free pass back in, if this happens again, its a permanent ban. NO Exceptions.
Kong, you make a good point, but please don't post in appeals boat don't apply to you. Im not saying that to be rude, its just a MT rule.
I guess you're right kong I will be more careful in the future. Also thanks for the unban I soccer I will see you in 12 hours
Sorry soccer. In just trying to help too much. I don't deserve helper at all
You've been unbanned.