Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Activation on donator forums?
Started by Unknown User

Hai, I was wondering whether I could be activated on the donator forums side, I have a couple of things I'd like to raise over there.

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

You need to donate to be included on those forums, sorry.
I'm currently a $100 donator, if that helps
Did you just pay today? Because, it doesn't show on your profile. If you did pay and it hasn't showed in the last 24 hours, you need to contact Sawine via pm over the forums. He's the only one who can help with donations. If you donated anonymously then you NEED to give him your email that you use for paypal... and I forgot what else. Sorry. However, for donation problems: Sawine is the only one who has access to that information. Hope you can get your status.
Seriously, who ever is down voted all my posts I've made today, cut it out. You're not "cool." Sure, you can't be found out, however you're down voting things that help people. Does helping people really offend you? And yes, I know whomever you are you'll down vote this too.
Hi John,

I first donated a couple of weeks ago, and maybe 2 days ago I added more to reach $105

I've got all the ingame perks, not sure who can verify this
Did you donate anonymously? Either way, you should contact Sawine. Here's his profile link: http://minetown.net/profile/236520

Contacting him is your best bet for donator forum access. Well, the only bet I think. Just send a forum email to him explaining that you have donated, you have the in game perks but you don't have any donator forum access and nor do you have donator medal on the forums.
No worries, thanks
Neil, please send Sawine a message via the forums asking for your $100 donator tag on the forums as well as access to the donator's posts. I've had to do this a few times, will be seen in a few days max. Sayomie also might be a good person to contact, any forums admin really :3
Amaryxi, Sawine is the only one who can award donator status (he's the only one with access to financials). Contacting Sayomie might be good, but he'd just say the same as you and I have said, to contact Sawine.