Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] X-ray
Started by [E] Coledubs [1]

My username is Coledubs and i was banned for x-raying, and i was banned by mynameisneil. I just want to let you know that me and my 12 year old brother have to share a computer and he put x-ray on it and i didn't know that he was doing this so I will tell him to not do it again and i will figure out a way to uninstall it. I hope you give me a second chance to play on my favorite server! Thank you much.
I am sorry and it will not happen again
Hello there Cole dubs, please follow the format for posting, which looks a bit like this:

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============
Username:Coledubs

When I was banned: 2/13/15

Person who banned me: Neil

Reason I was banned: x-ray

I just want to let you know that me and my 12 year old brother have to share a computer and he put x-ray on it and i didn't know that he was doing this so I will tell him to not do it again and i will figure out a way to uninstall it. I hope you give me a second chance to play on my favorite server! Thank you much. I am truly sorry for his actions and it will not happen again!
Alright Coledubs, I will be handling this appeal.

You admit to using Xray, so that will make this go smoother. It does not matter if your brother's friend's cousin's twice removed niece's boyfriend's third cousin's nephew decides to use your account and hack, you are responsible for anything that happens under the account name. Xraying is a serious offense that is not taken lightly. If I were you I would find a way to secure your account, or if you must share with your brother tell him the importance of not cheating on such servers.

You will be banned for One Week from today. All ore and items you gained using the xray mod will be removed from your inventorty.