Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wow....................ow.....
Started by [E] Drupe

21bmxbr.png

Watch this to see what I was so freaked out about.

Please do not watch if you do not enjoy the following :

- Consumption of what appears to be lightbulbs

- Needle beds + 5 stories of men

- Intense beating that they appear to enjoy

- Car torture

Flowers and Rainbows

In other words, watch it anyway. Cleek dees --->
What the...I dont even....
i hurt all over from watching this............ ive seen stuff like this on americas got talent dude jugled chainsaws.... this creeps me out more.... i think im sick to my stomic gotta admit america wouldnt show this much blood in a live tv show only in fake films O_O omg i just relized those 3 ate glass :C i cant watch this again

how can u eat glass and live!!! omg ... D:
seen dis long ago... best part is when he jumps through like 50 light bulbs
Haha, this aired on G4 before the channel was cancelled. There was so much more wack stuff than just this. However, I do know a lot of what they did is possible without much harm except the following:

Pole hole maker: Being hit with sledge hammer onto the stomach, how did the sharpness of it not hurt him?

Then we have the bricks between the head. If they broke on both the bottom and top of his head, how did his head not show any injury? Physics states that his head had to transfer the energy, which means (since the skull is relatively only twice as strong as a brick) his head should have cracked open (if he was able to transfer the energy to the last brick).

Also, WTF!? lol. I didn't see the ending on G4, they didn't show it. Wow, so much blood. Now I know why the end was edited out on the G4 showing.
Woah.

Still not as bad as putting a toothpick underneath your toenail and kicking a wall.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f62f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":shock:">:shock:</object> What the?!