Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where's that /warp?
Started by [E] SloopJB1

For some weird reason, some /warp's have gone missing. The only one I can comment on is my own. It is /warp SloopShop. Some people will recognise shopping there and seeing me around. Well the shop has vanished, you can't access the shop without a /warp.

The shop is on level 10 underground, I do not have the correct permissions to find it and nor do the Mod's I'm starting to think!

I have made numerous /pe's regarding it and requested help direct and through trade chat. The only response I get is from a Mod whom from is clear doesn't know what he's doing!

The Mod: Go to the shop's location and I will set it up for you.

Me: I can't get to the shop's location it's underground on level 10, the only way to get there is via /warp!

The Mod: I don't understand?

Seconds later my pe is responded to it read,"Go to the shop's location and I will set it up for you."

Basically the Mod whom dealt with it proved my point, he hadn't a clue what he was on with. Now I won't name him in the forums but I hope for your sakes he doesn't 'try' to help you!

If you have had the same problem post it THEN maybe the Mod's will help!

Contact me in-game: SloopJB1

Thanks,

-SloopJB1-

Try going through your pe history to see if you can find the one you asked for the warp then do /pe warp <pe #>
How do I access my /pe history? And what does <pe #> mean? (Noob question)
As well, the pe system is based on location of where the pe is. You can't expect mods to know 100% of where everything is in Minetown without the standing in place of the /pe. Just saying "it's on level ten" doesn't really describe much to them, either. I might suggest being a little more specific. Do you recall the coordinates?

Also, is it possible to access your shop via a different shop warp on that level? Or is each shop enclosed? Is this the underground spawn market?
pe # refers to the petition number. Usually when you submit a pe it gives you a number. That number is the pe #.
First type: "/pe list closed" and look for the one you asked for the warp and pe # is the number of that pe... Like when you make a new one, it tells you "Thank you, your ticket is: #XXXX" the #XXXX is your pe #
The shop was originally a cave partly filled by water me and Monster2288 found while mining one day, there is nothing else there besides a appartment I built there for people to move into and a mine. The shop's only access is it's warp. The only co-ordinate I know is the level.
Okay thanks Yield I will check that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
The /pe # is 4414 however I approached a non-busy Mod whom did it for me, the Mod was Danny.
Use that pe, as the location is still saved in the system.