Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Mining Company
Started by Unknown User

************Note This is a Part of the Faction VALOR

The Valorian Mining Company has been newly formed and we need members. http://vmg.enjin.com/

The Valorian Mining Company is a miners guild whose pupose is to run the mines of Valor safely and efficently. We are a structered guild divided into teams each team is lead by a foreman and is charged with working one mine.

Once you are done mining you deposit your finds in a VWA chest upon depositing them you will then receive your pay.

I plan to run this group as such:

I will oversee all mines operated by my contingency and will deal with the planning of new mines and the business aspect of the mines.

Each Mine will be run by one of my foreman. A foreman must be an experienced miner and capable of managing the mines day to day operations. He will be responsible for the miners working the mine ( 5 -6 depending on the size of the mine).

Underneath him would be all the miners whose job is to mine. ( big surprise there.)

At the central office there will be V W A chests ( different chests for each mine) for miners to deposit their finds and to receive payment for their work.

Once a week the chests will be emptied and the results of each mine tallied separately so that I may review the productivity of each mine.

Each mine team ( one foreman and his miners) works their own mine.

I might hold contests for the mine teams ex. the team who mines the most that month gets a reward ( maybe extra pay or a day of). This will encourage them to work their hardest.

Any miners wishing to join most meet a few requirements:

1. must have played minecraft for a while

2. must swear to be loyal to Valor and the Emperor

3. must not have a bad history with any current members

4. must watch a youtube video on strip-mining

If a worker disobeys orders from his foreman he will be subject to punishment according to the seriousness of his offense. If he endangered the mine and other miners he will be severely punished and likely ejected form the group.

if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
keep in mind, to join this Colligatio you must be a member of the Valorian Empire.

apply to join at virtus.enjin.com
This company includes bonk, me, elithemage, and jtoastie. We're mostly waiting for the new server. At least I am.
considering im already working with eli on gathering resources, would that mean im included in the VMC as well?
no trueroni, eli is doing that on his own accord. go to vmg.enjin.com to join the VMC, they do a lot of organized mining and ar working on a city plan
Name:Nick663

reason for joining:hates the dominion cause too agressive.

other info: Still an active Member, owning a whole town, crosstown. Best friend: Savage1106

I am a good miner, not made for pvp 1 vs 1 but able to build good defenses and fight in groups. Know much about brewing, owning some farms and alot of spanwers + arena.

If you want to see my actuall main mine: /warp nick663mine its a whole base included + vaults + Shop + Enchant + Brewery!

Hope i can join <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-Nick663
1. Valor is taking no part in Dominion issues. And joining a mining company to combat that seems redundant.

2. Still an active member of.... MT thatd be obvious. Valor, i don't think you were ever in it.

3. If you want to join Valor: virtus.enjin.com/registration

4. This doesnt even have application form. But maybe your a legend and managed to post in the wrong thread.
If you join valor you then you can join my guild.
Clarification: Members of a CRF faction can join teh guild
I would love to be part of the Valorian Mining Company but what if I cant be on all the time. Will I be punished?