Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP Wars!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

I am in toooooo
I might play! But i think to be fair there shouldnt be armour or advanced weapons alowwed, maybe just leather and stone tools. We wouldnt want anyone getting an unfair advantages
Alright guys, sorry for the inconvenience but the polls were reset when I updated the post. Please revote, I will write down numbers before I reset next time. I will add them up in the end and try to update the members list into another post here. Will also try to keep it on the first page. I would like a few more people if possible, I will start making times this Wednesday if it turns out to be a 1v1 or team's. Thanks for the support as well, I think it will be held at /warp stadium at first and I will work on a stadium later on.
Alright guys, this is a bump because we need more participants. Please mention it to your friends because I don't want to set this up without 30 people. Not showing up will disqualify you.
Actually, if people bring improved loot, it makes it that more rewarding.

Besides, everyone has equal chances to bring enhanced gear.

In my opinion, you should let the people have the choice whether to bring items or make use of provided items.

On a side note, want me to place some signs in the end (this is where the pvping happens these days) referring to the event? As some sort of promo.
Sure. Anything is helpful. I have to mention it a few more times in public chat sometime.
landr0 will be there? im out... lol

that guy is invincible
jk il take part if theres more room
In
can i take part <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>