Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP Wars!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Hey guys! After my 27 stacks of diamonds drop, I was thinking... Why not give away the rest? Sooo, I got to thinking of the different things that I like to do in Minetown that other players might be interested in, but still have a chance to win money! DonkeyyKong will be helping me with the event, and we will be deciding a reward. It will be a great battle guys, and I will have a whole bracket updated as many times as possible. This will be my first event! Depending on how this event goes, I will try to set it up occasionaly for more events. We can maybe do one once a month if I can get people who will help me supply the reward. A reward will be later decided, but for now, it's for like 1 stack diamond blocks, and maybe I'll donate $10. Do not make trash posts, I will have them deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring the event in the ways of something like donating so we have a larger reward, that would be well appreciated. As of the 5th of January, the event will be on the 14th and 15th of January, depending on the amount of participating players. I will create a bracket and I will give you times, if the times become a problem, please pm me or post here. Most importantly though guys, HAVE FUN! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Also a great thanks to N0ttSweet for his stack of diamond blocks donation, Schaefer1231 and Brewing INC for their 100 diamond donation, and Cauldweller for his 2 stacks of gold bars donation. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

We have decided that it will be a 3v3 event, if you wish to sign up without a team, you may and teams will be generated for those players. I will also supply iron armor and a gold sword for everyone to keep it interesting, You may bring potions and such but nothing enchanted. There will be different arenas for each round. If you could donate supplies for armor and swords and for building the arenas, that would be well appreciated. You may bring a bow and arrows but nothing enchanted unless we have too many people who oppose that rule. NO 127 ENCHANTS, though I trust the Moderators will not pull anything anyway. They got mod for a reason. The reward will be 2 stacks of diamond blocks and a mystery reward. Weapons can be enchanted for ONLY the final round.

Rules will be as followed:

1. If you are not part of the battle, you may not enter the arena.

2. Your items belong to the team which kills you.

3. Bows allowed as long as you don't punch/shoot at the same time.

4. You cannot have PvP off while you are in the stadium at any time.

5. If there is any interference, it will be reported. I will try to find a place where we can allow only three players in.

6. Anyone can participate, even mods. There will be no abuse, they are smarter than that.

7. Potions are acceptable.

8. If you cannot make the time requested, you can reschedule it.

Please make a post saying that you wish to be in the event, if you do, you will agree to the rules above.

We have 18/18 suggested players. Although we can do with a few extra people to fill in in-case someone can not meet the time requirement.

Current Players:

- Landr0

- ParkerJDude

- _xXHazelXx_

- Barney626

- PokemonGardevoir

- Coffeey

- Dancraft200

- Trolldimort

- Matt197

- N0ttsweet

- Cauldweller

- Kong999

- Bonzaijoe

- Joemaster

- Antonyoo

- Schaefer1231

- Philipo

- Hubaba

Team 1:Landr0, ParkerJdude, _xxHazelxx_ - Eliminated

Team 2:Barney626, PokemonGardevoir, Coffeey

Team 3:Dancraft200, Trolldimort, Matt197

Team 4:N0ttsweet, Cauldweller, Kong999 - Eliminated

Team 5:Bonzaijoe, Joemaster, Antonyoo

Team 6:Schaefer1231, Philipo, Hubaba

The bracket is below, please be sure you know who you will be facing. Team 1 and Team 4, please be ready to play at 12:00PM Eastern.

Team 6 and the winner of 1 vs 4, please be ready for 12:30 PM Eastern. Team 3 and Team 5, be ready for 1:00 PM Eastern, and Team 2, be ready for 1:30. The last match will be held at 3:00 PM Eastern. If you have a conflict, please contact via the forums or in-game with /tell Amaryxi.

http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=LJHJUKTEBY

dastadiumctftop.png

dastadiumgatetop.png

Why am I never around when these massive drop parties happen?

Anyhow, if there's no mods with 127 enchants showing up, i might give this a go <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ahah alright, I might just make like 1,000 diamond swords and say 1v1 same gear. Haven't decided yet.
Is this a team event? If it is I call Landr0 Or holypineapple if he signs up. If not, Ill try my best! Im in
-_- landr0 wins! Congratulations!
holy, please don't triple post, and it's a 1v1 for now, it may become FFA which sure then you can form Alliances.

Scratch that, it's now 3v3 and people will be grouped up if they are without a team.
Sorry.
It's cool, just edit the post next time :3
Bump, we need like 30 people. At my Dad's for the weekend so can't do much advertising server side. I'll start a members list, and Landr0, was that a definite yes? I will assure you there will be no abuse of powers or items.
I'm in.