Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin suggestion
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys dancraft200 here and I just wanted to say I found a plugin which gives op's (mod+'s and admin) the powers to change biomes for players, if it's for a good enough reason. It works with permissions and I think it would be really useful because when I was talking to Cryston he said "We don't have a biome changing plugin yet,which is a shame." So I thought I would look on the bukkit forums and I found this plugin. Please give me some feedback <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Click here to see the suggestion.
Are you sure the admins don't already change biomes? Spawn used to be a snowy mess but it's not any more?

Edit: I just logged into game and it was raining in Spawn, so the biome definitely changed.
Yea it changes naturally sometimes but when I asked Cryston the other day if he could change the biome of some water he said we didn't have a plugin to solve that
It's impossible to modify biomes individually. They are stored into a single file and into a single key. So they can only be changed server wide, just like when you specify the seed of a world in single player. The snow at spawn was spawned with worldedit. You will notice that it still rains at spawn, it doesn't snow.

Cya