Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] umm i'm stuck....help?
Started by [E] tibby80

when i'm online try typing /tpa tibby1980

i'll accept the request if i get it, and get you out
Try just warping, I don't know why that wouldn't work, or just /spawn. Sorry for an inconvenience this may have done.
If /spawn doesn't work, try /warp gwspawn. There have been cases where /spawn has not worked but /warp gwspawn has worked. It might be just /gwspawn. I forgot if it has the /warp in front of it or not, honestly (I was never actually a guest on this world, so I never had to use it). Sorry if neither of these work (because sometimes they haven't, but not often). There was another warp that I know 100% works. Sawine said it once on a different thread, but I haven't been able to find it. I know it was only 4 characters after the "/". I think it was /mtgw or something like that, however I'm not sure. If Sawine comments on this, he'll know what I'm trying to say.
lol its ok...it was kind of funny really. was just glad that the random guest user i /tpa accepted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>