Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] umm i'm stuck....help?
Started by [E] tibby80

ok...i was exploring the server and wandered into war world. not far from spawn, i fell through a hole in the floor of some building and i can't get out. it won't let me tp or spawn or anything and it seems i can't chat in that world either, nor submit a /pe. HELP!
i am too r u out yet
you can use a warp like /warp spawn thats what i do when i get stuck in there :3
If you are stuck try /msg'ing a moderator or admin. If that doesn't work you will still have to report it here. Have you tried /mvpt world because that's supposed to work in every world.
You should be able to walk away from spawn and /home. Or, at the spawn, you can warp anywhere....like if you hit /warp _____, you should be able to get out.
You need to remember that Warworld is meant for PVP and Faction type playing. there is no /home /tpa or /spawn. it is specifically designed that way for PURE survival. the best way is to simply type /mvpt guest or /mvpt somewhere. or /warp _____ should still work as well. Just remember, try not to warp in Warworld unless you mean to go there. it is a very dangerous place. Anything Goes.

"Stay out of the Tall Grass"

-Deafro5
ok i got out. /mvtp does not work...i got out by /tpa to a guest user....the mod i requested for a tpa ignored my request because i couldn't reply to their message about why i sent the request. messages and tells of any kind did not work. so...pure luck got me outta there lol
spawning or tp of any kind does not work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

neither does any message, tell, or petition.
Relog. Maybe restart your game if not. Ask a mod or admin (if there are any online) to force tp you to them, because you are stuck.
I am in the exact same situation atm and nothing is working, not even tp'ing to a guest. please if an admin sees this help me