Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by Unknown User

Username: Killzoik

When you were banned : Unknown

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Unknown

Haven't been on in a while so i have no idea why i would have been banned?

Any more info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Killzoik

Just looked at the ban log....

BAN: DannyBoyg1 banned name 'Killzoik': Vault Break-In

BAN: heiwashin banned name 'Killzoik': Stealing from a moderator

They will handle your ban appeal.
You broke into my vault and stole many items from it. Ummm....Yea. You were smart enough to steal from a mod, lets see how smart your excuse is, pardon my candor.
Erm? How would I get into a moderators vault?

I don't have an excuse as I haven't been on MT for like a month, or at least to do anything and I have never taken anything from an area unless it is clear it is abandoned.

Haha i understand your candor. When was this supposed break in?

Thanks again.
12/26 at 10:20 pm
Hmm, I don't remember this but I must have thought the area was abandoned.

I have been playing on MT for nearly a year now and this is the first thing I have done wrong and it was not intentional. Why would I want to lose a years work for a few items, I don't suppose there is a chance of a second chance?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, sorry for any trouble caused.
Does someone else have access to your account?

Also where was the vault
I don't think anyone else should have access to my account, i've never given anyone my password, only way they could of is being on my laptop tho at its on auto login :S

Guessing the second was aimed at hei.
It doesn't matter if someone else had access to his account, as the rules state he's responsible. At any rate killzoik, the rules don't say don't steal unless it looks abandoned, and that's not an excuse. Even if someone is gone for months and you steal their junk, they may come back to their cleaned out property. If i find out you took things from anything not yours again, you will be banned again, but for now you've been banned long enough to hopefully learn not to take things that aren't yours period. Unbanned.
Just wanted this to be finished. Locked.