Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mining_nomad'san appeal (just would like to know why I was banned)
Started by [E] mining_nomad

Well I was just playing logged off then I was banned. That's it. Banned. It was confusing. so yeah.
I meant ban appeal
I was banned on 1/3/12

reason ?
Please use the proper ban appeal format or nothing else will be said.
yes sir
username: mining_nomad

person who banned me: ?

reason why I was banned: ?

date of ban: 1/3/12

I Know I jumbled things up but that's not the point
Before I say anything I want to mention that this ban involves me as I was the one who was griefed. Arvaloth is who banned you and he will have evidence when he responds.

Mining_nomad, this is the second time you've griefed my house and the first time was pety. All you did was grief two blocks in front of my door at my house. I still wasn't happy with it because at the time my house wasn't protected AT ALL and I could have had chests inside that weren't /cprivate'd. Luckily they were.

You were already told the first time and made aware that you can't do that on this server, and if you've read the rules. So, today I log in and discover a griefed block INSIDE my house after Jallaf already found out you griefed the first time and protected my house because of it.

I go inside and go into my pig spawner room where there were also 8-12 chickens and I find that they're all dead. The only accessible way to my house is on the roof and down the ladder so what do I find? Behind my house is a 1x1 tower leading to the top of the roof. You made a pretty damn good effort to get inside my house and even after finding a way in you decide to kill my chickens. Now I'm pretty sure you know better than to screw with something that's not yours. Well, you did and the result is you got banned.
dear pink wet cat I will say I built a tower to your house but I didn't do that pety greif or steal your stuff I didn't touch a thing I just wanted to see what your house was like all I did was kill 2 spiders a skeleton ring the doorbell and walk out I am sorry for your confusion I did no such thing as kill your chickens all I would do is take their eggs to start a farm killing chickens is pointless all you do is get feathers which are useless and meat which I can get from pigs. As for the pig spawners I bought the two pig spawners from adz for 1200 minetown credits each. my deepest apologies for this confusion and if you honestly think it was me just ask and even if it wasn't me I would give your stuff back and a little something else. I am sorry for looking through your stuff though my apologies.
seriously pink I haven't known you long but I do not steal I will give you stuff you need if so. my pig spawners aren't protected so you can take those and you can take my island. I am truthfully sorry.

-mining_nomad
You know what I could be doing better things than being on minetown. I just want to be innoceant that's it. Well if you do not believe me goodbye. but if you do see ya soon