Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mining_nomad'san appeal (just would like to know why I was banned)
Started by [E] mining_nomad

wait today? when was the last time you were at your house?
There's no way somebody else could have gotten inside. The whole house is protected from the outside and the only block that was griefed came up with your name when Arvaloth checked it. I hope you know everything on this server is monitored. You lay a fart on this server and the mods/admins will know.

The chickens were a test to a bigger farm I'm making. Make enough of them and you have a good supply of eggs, feathers for arrows (Yeah, it's not as easy as buying arrows, but make a big enough area of them and it's pretty convenient) and food, which you don't have to travel very far for. Yes, I also have pig spawners for food. Doesn't hurt to have a lot of it.

I never said you looked through my stuff. I said if my chests weren't /cprivate'd you could have stolen it. Arvaloth wouldn't ban you unless he knew for a fact that it was you who did it. It's been twice now that you've done this. I don't know what's gonna happen when you get in touch with a mod/admin but the truth is I'm more annoyed that you did this twice, because the issue now is whether or not you're gonna do it again. Even if you didn't kill the chickens, the only other possibility is that you lead somebody else to my house due to a blatantly obvious tower leading to the roof. I was hoping when the block got checked it would be somebody else, but that wasn't the case.

It's in the mod's hands now though. Good luck. It sucks that you got banned, because I didn't have a problem with you after the first time but now it's twice this happened. Even if you didn't have bad intentions it's still a nuisance having to log in only to find out somebody has been creeping around your stuff.
goodbye forever give adz and halos my best wishes
You are never going to see me again
Halos1518 and Adz0704 do not comment on another ban appeal or you will be banned from the forums. This does not directly involve you so there is no need for your opinions.

Your posts have been deleted, dont do it again.

Mining please be patient for Arvila to come online and give his judgment.
just saying since there were monsters in your house they could've killed your chickens
As I said nomad it's in the mod's hands. Personally, I wouldn't mind you coming back as long as you don't do it again, but the problem is you've already done it twice so I hope you at least take into consideration why I might be a little weary of you getting unbanned. But rules are rules and I have no control over what happens. This isn't my server.

Edit: The chickens were underground, not in a cavern, and blocked off. The block that was griefed exposed where they were and the only access to them is through a trapdoor which I don't have privated. And, if I'm not mistaken, sometimes chickens and things despawn so it could have also been that. If I have falsely accused you I'm sorry, but the timing of it is suspicious.