Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Animal Farm bugs?
Started by [E] elissaf

Zionia, according to the MC forums, animals are not supposed to despawn anymore. At least from the threads I've read. I'd leave my single player up for hours whilst I go to my courses, and none of the animals despawn.

Also, is there a way to "buy" MTC with Dia/Gold/Iron? Besides typing in All Chat asking if anyone would trade MTC for such and such item?
not all forums are 100% accurate...tho some changes may have been implemented recently that i dont know of.

No way to buy MTC except through players or by voting. That is why it is worth so much more to get those spawners....175k converted into gold at standard rate is the equivalent of just over 2 stacks of Diamond Blocks...however because it is much harder to amass that many credits, the spawners themselves go for a LOT more than that rate.
Well, I guess then, the easiest way, is to sell diamond blocks on the Auction for the going rate, and see who takes then, huh? And then, where do we buy spawners from?
find a spawner then use /mbox commands. will change it to whatever you want for the credits
zionia isnt mbox broke or not being used atm
The mbox plugin is not broken.

The problem lies at the Bukkit servers.

They currently give an error when you try breaking a mob spawner (for example zombie spawners)

resulting in the collected mob spawner turning in to a pig spawner.

You can still 'upgrade' your pig spawner (/mbox commands) to any type of spawner as long as you have enough credits.

Landr0.
Yes. feel free to continue using /mbox commands. just atm make sure your spawner is n its permanent location before changing it.