Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Video Editing Software
Started by [E] ObiWanHoshizaki

Being new to Fraps I am unable to find a way to get the videos to come out as one single file it breaks them up into smaller chunks roughly a minute per file.

Is there a setting to make the video be one file or do I need to get a video editing software for doing this?

And if so are there any suggestions on the type of program I should get? Any feedback would be helpful as then I can start posting more videos for all to see.
ObiWanHoshizaki wrote:
Being new to Fraps I am unable to find a way to get the videos to come out as one single file it breaks them up into smaller chunks roughly a minute per file.

Is there a setting to make the video be one file or do I need to get a video editing software for doing this?

And if so are there any suggestions on the type of program I should get? Any feedback would be helpful as then I can start posting more videos for all to see.

I'm not too sure why its doing this, do you have the full version of fraps?
Yeah I don't remember something like that happening when I used it...course, couldn't you just combine them all into one with a movie maker?
Yeah. Just wondering on what would be the best one to use.

On the fraps program I bought the full version so I will probably look it up on their website.

Unless anyone knows that is...
Fraps es #1

Allow me to give you some examples.

4 minute clip? No problem you thought. (40)

Got a bunch of them, still np.

They're 3 gigs each.

dafuq.jpg

EDIT : pics or it didnt happen?

122nltv.png

2u7st2r.png

This one is skyrim, so i guess its 1:1 ratio, i really don't know.

Camtasia ... NUFF SAID

watch on YouTube for resolution ..
I don't really care about the size at the moment I have 2 TB harddrive. Just don't want to have to do all that editing at the end. Since knowing me I would put some in the wrong order when compiling together. LoL.