Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Re-pay the server! I wan't to help!
Started by [E] SloopJB1

I am really happy and satisfied with what Minetown claims to have, so happy to the extent that I want to help out! I don't care where, I just want to be able to help!

I see lot's of guests's and newbies who don't get attention and I could help them given the correct means and permission. And all the petitions out there, whenever I log in someone ask's or is annoyed that no one is doing the /pe's. I understand moderators aren't always at hand to help but I could.

From my application you know I'm dedicated, and I own a shop (/warp SloopShop) and if I wasn't helpful would it have got the feedback it did from our customers (the community)?

That is all and I would love to hear back with what I can do! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thank's,

Jamie.

SloopJB1

Owner of /warp SloopShop

well, you can just have a good time playing on the server since you shouldnt have to worry about other peoples pe's being done.

I know you just want to help the mods but there are like 8000 pe's on average open and more or less about 15 staff members maybe more (correct me if im wrong). The chances are someone will ask why theres isnt being done.

Its not the staff not doing pe's or not being able to that causes this its the ratio of staff to pe's. You would actually be surprised ho much pe's staff do (a lot)