Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Modern Warfare 3
Started by [E] Duckyness

Perhaps my new found interest with Call Of Duty developed here. ''Fabulous'', Joel would say. ''You are the worst COD fan ever, you actually started the franchise from reverse?!"

It was cold. Mystical. Perhaps my newly turned warmth of the feelings I have ... were all - slipping away. Was it really worth it? There was something quite not right thorough what I have realised. ''Novice'' he claimed. It was misunderstood.

My wallet felt lighter after leaving that den of treasure. It had turned warm. Clutching the disc. It had. But was it really that warm? 50 dollars. The sound broke down into my skull. It had to be worth it. No monster offered would have cultivated my chance of standing here ... looking at the powerful misgivings of a simple disc.

Addiction towards it was evident. I found myself standing before my computer. How did I get there? I must have wandered. It was unforgivable. I could'nt turn back.

"Games are treasures" my friend would chuckle. Alas, he is wrong. What pleasure could I have taken from that game? Plenty. I found myself in a boxed away land - away from stress, away from the terror and clawing of society.

It was but a game. "A game'' he spoke. And it was.

It was just a game.
ummm Ok?. In this "story" are you trying to say MW3 was a completely awesome game? or that it was crap. Im confused.
Judging by the writing style, he's saying the game was good. I used to use a similar writing style. I'm not sure why, though, he'd make a story about it. Haven't seen good use of the word "Novice" for quite some time, props to you. However, no offense, I'd suggest not portraying a shop as a treasure, since you have to do an exchange. Treasure symbolizes something taken, without cost. Just a tip from one writer to the other. Otherwise, great personification and stemming.
Somewhat poetic!
Well, I stick with battlefield, it's a little bit more realistic.

But COD is a good game too.
Battlefield is NOT realistic. I played like 3 campaign missions and just stopped. Tell me how you're still alive after a BUILDING falls on you.
and it was just a game. A bad one too.

except I did like survival <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I prefer Halo/BF3. BF3 is funner, and Halo is... pretty much BF3 in the future.
I said a little more realistic, not "so real that you shit your pants"