Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anyone for DoTA 2 or Its just me?
Started by [E] kingkhaloof

Was just thinking if any of you guys gonna get DoTA 2, yes the Valve one not Blizzard one :3 i think Valve version > Blizz version TBH...better graphics, better game play for sure...so u gettin it or no? ill be playin some LoL untill DoTA 2 comes out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> then leavin LoL forever XD.
yeah also....no SC II tournaments?? XD
My friend has the closed blizzard beta version of it, and honestly it doesn't look good at all. I looked at the valve pictures, and it looks just amazing. Hopefully my computer can run it. I'd be glad to hit you up on dota 2 once I get it.
yeah sum1 agrees @last Blizz version is a failure they didnt put any thought into it actually, valves version is awesome :3
Blizzard just copy and paste from dota original and just did some basic updates. I think Valve actually has new material being put in, if I'm not mistaken? I mean, blizzard didn't even really update the graphics.