Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Goodsprings Addition.
Started by [E] Jeff Hendrie

I bought Goodsprings today from Luev25, to extend the town, but, the area is too large for me to make a border, so I'm wondering what I should do. (Also there's a small greifed area inside the one extention)
well you could tear down the place for its materials

And Isnt GoodSprings In Fallout New Vegas

I would tear down the place if it looked like cr*p

but if it was epic i would ask someone to help you make a sister town I know the perfect persom MEH

Repair the griefed area

ad you should ask for help :notch: :fix:
You mean that the area is just too big for your current needs? I'd just suggest building as you see fit. You'll fill up the space eventually, I'm thinking, correct? For now just border what you want to use and expand later, is what I'd say.
Ill help because i need a vacation house

Do u have a empty space?
What I'm saying, is the town, is filled completely so far, and there's not enough room for much expansion. So I need to increase the area, and the area I need is pretty large, so it'll be hard to mark the area, in order to get it expande,d, but it's too large to mark. Also, I don't play fallout so I wouldn't know.

Although, Funtoyz, there are two for sale lots in the town, and I could use some help building a new building in the town. I could use a LOT of help actually.