Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] koenieboy200

Username: koenieboy200

When you were banned : 1-1-2012

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I don't know

I don't know why i got banned and by who, but i feel like i haven't done anything wrong ( atleast not intentionally ).

If i did i would like to apologize.

I am fairly certain it was your skin as well. You will need to wait for the mod who banned you to respond before anything else will be done. But i know it will be a mandatory requirement to change your skin.
I did a ban with the reason "Naked - Appeal when covered", which should have been displayed when you tried to connected. It's one thing to have a vaguely "nude" skin (or nude with covered bits) and another to have one with a distinct, erect penis. Generally speaking, we don't go looking over every person's skin, it'd be a ridiculous waste of staff time. However, you are an active player, that often moves around the map, and the skin was as noticeable as inappropriate.

The ban is not intended to be permanent, but I need word that the skin is replaced before lifting the ban. There are thousands of skins on the internet to choose from, it won't be difficult to find something else. Or if you're inclined to it, at least edit the skin to have underwear on.

Previous to the ban, I both kicked you for wearing the skin and sent a private message about it needing to be changed, which were both apparently ignored. This temporary ban shouldn't be a surprise.
Alright the skin is changed.

i didnt understand why i got kicked and didn't see the message.

PS. it just says you got banned. so maby a plugin error?
I lifted the ban. I do imagine there was some sort of good humor involved, but as we have a large number of players that are younger than 16, explicit graphics need to be discouraged, even at a small resolution.