Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Name your best game music!
Started by Unknown User

Crux_T wrote:
Hmmm...

I agree with the Portal ending songs, and pokemon does have some good music (But the low health nois is annoying to the extent the volume is put to mute).

I will also put forward Skyrim for some of it's music, Kirby games, Tetris and Red Alert 3 (specifically Hell March 1)

Not Red Alert 3, never, ever mention that game in my presence. Hell March was originally in the first Red Alert and the remix was in Red Alert 2. Red Alert 3 is a disgrace to the C&C franchise.

Check out "Act on Instinct", it's the original C&C theme, back when the game was just titled "C&C"
Jesus how can I forget about quake?!
I would say the song of the goddess from Skyward Sword (latest Zelda game).
OkiFool66 wrote:
Crux_T wrote:
Hmmm...

I agree with the Portal ending songs, and pokemon does have some good music (But the low health nois is annoying to the extent the volume is put to mute).

I will also put forward Skyrim for some of it's music, Kirby games, Tetris and Red Alert 3 (specifically Hell March 1)

Not Red Alert 3, never, ever mention that game in my presence. Hell March was originally in the first Red Alert and the remix was in Red Alert 2. Red Alert 3 is a disgrace to the C&C franchise.

Check out "Act on Instinct", it's the original C&C theme, back when the game was just titled "C&C"

WORST ONE is tiberium twilight ....

Red alert is a pro game compared to c&c tiberium twilight
I agree, after C&C 3 It was over for C&C, It is barely possible to save the C&C series

And check out:

C&C red alert hell march

That is one of the worthy soundtracks from the good old red alert.
Ocarina of time Lost woods. >3
Dubstep version? Challenge accepted! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU75uz0b8EU
All of these are fantastic!
Chrono Trigger - Frog Theme by Lonlonjp

Zelda LTTP - Dark World by Lonlonjp

I can't seem to get enough of this guy.

FInal Fantasy XI - Sarutabaruta (Zone outside of Windurst)

Final Fantasy XI - The Sanctuary of Zi'tah

I love many many different kinds of VGM and this doesn't even scratch the surface.

I really enjoyed all of the other posts here. good stuff^^