Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft Help Needed
Started by [E] Parkerjdude

Today, when I was trying to download a new mod, my minecraft client after I logged in was stuck at the Mojang page. I tried everything I could, but I couldn't get it to work. I tried deleting all the files in the minecraft file... I even tried to redownload minecraft from minecraft.net , but nothing has worked! Has this happened to anyone else? Can someone please help me!
bump
What mod was it I could check it out with mine. Have you got a mac, that could cause a problem since they don't have all the mineecraft files.
yeah, I am on a mac. But no mod was causing the problem because I completely cleared all the files and reloaded them.
Have you tried restarting the system after you deleted, and then reinstalled after the restart, and restart again after installation. That usually clears most problems for my friend on her mac.

I'm not sure about macs, but can you search "minecraft" on a mac? If so, do that on your hard drive and delete ALL files that come up (including skin, I know you'll have to re-download that). That clears up all problems I would think.
OK, Ill try that. Thanks for the help!
It didn't work. Does it have anything to do with my migrated account? I migrated my account, should I try logging in with my email? It doesn't say login failed.... i really don t know what to do ;/
Well when you go to put on a mod do you type in on the "run" equivalent of windows? If you do remove the .minecraft file then completely re-install it. Did you scan the mod when you put it on, it could have given you a virus.
What I do on a mac is I got to the user, then to the library, then to application support, then minecraft... and thats the equivelant to the windows .minecraft If it did give me a virus, would it only be in minecraft, becuase the rest of the computer works fine... The name of the mod was VoidRemover,,, or something like that. Can a Developer of minetown help me!
this is propaly dumb but search for voidremover on your mac and uninstall that and then your minecraft