Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mean Signs. >.<
Started by [E] Idellechi

or maybe he is O.o
Did Gackt become mod?
no. but wasnt he like secret staff or something xD i remeber hearing that it could have been a joke
Really? Where on the internet have you been that you haven't been called a retard for no reason?

Actually, when did simple name calling become an issue? I've been seeing way more he said, she said complaints in the last couple months than I've seen anywhere online in the last 15 years. The word filters are bad enough without kindergarten squabbling as the cherry on top of the "E for Everyone" sundae that's slowly infecting the server.
Fuck, I didn't know this server was just for kids, if they hurt your feelings deal with it, the INTERNET isn't going to be nice just for you.
DarthZimmeris wrote:
I say ban the arse.

1 in 7 these days is a born Sociopath. I've read studies which indicate this, and it may even be 1 in 4.

Trauma creates wounds, and wounds create monsters. We have a few budding young monsters here in Minetown... you know who you are. (And so does Dr. Darth) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Your not born sociopathic events in your life lead up to become sociopathic its not genetic what so ever. nice try.
Irregardless of the severity of the terms used, this is a community and it is in the Minetown rules to be respectful to other players. The staff should not have to "mommy" the members in order for them to use good judgement. As this thread is rapidly going downhill, I'm locking it.