Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Formal Ban Appeal from KY0DEN
Started by [E] KY0DEN

Username: KY0DEN

When you were banned : 12/30/11

Person who banned you: Zionia

Reason you were banned: Griefing/PVP

After the command /warp kyof did not work (probably lag), I retyped it but i missed the / so it went into chat as "warp kyof".

I immediately noticed and typed "oops" into the chat, so people would know I typed that into chat by mistake.

I then remembered that it was a recently set up warp so I attempted to immediately privatize it by typing /warp private kyof.

Unfortunately I did not have permission. So I was about to make a PE for it and then 2 people warped in, so I cancelled the PE and said "leave" into the local chat.

I know one person was w00dcuttlip and I think malachiriver.

After waiting close to a minute and telling them several times to leave and attempting to attack them I then attempted to pour lava on them, w00dcuttlip died, he dropped some string which I later accidentally looted by walking near them, which I later dropped on the floor where they were dropped.

It was bad judgment on my part to attack the people that were on my land, and for that, I apologize.

This was not the first time the issue of you lava-killing was reported to me, however this was the 1st time ive had pictures to make the ban. If there was an issue of people using your warp that you wanted private, you should have contacted a mod in game to request they be removed. Lava-killing is griefing, and a very foul form of it imo as i had people do it to me when i was a new member and lost a lot of things from it.

I will lift your ban in 48 hours as the jail is not functioning. Do NOT do this again or it will be permaban.