Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned due to friend using my file(I know still this will not get me unbanned)
Started by [E] Mulixman33

Mulixman33

Date Unknown

Banner Unknown

I was apparently banned for taking pigspawner... BUT my friend got on my account and did it.

Im telling the truth but as the rules say im responsible for what others due on my account. Tell Bora im sorry for what happend... if an admin or mod or whoever gets my property to tell them take care of it and give my belongings to others who need it.Im guessing this is the last time ill be on Minetown. It was fun and in my opinion the BEST SERVER ON MINECRAFT.

-Mulixman33 for the last time i guess....Goodbye
Jayjay, please do not post on the ban forums.

Mulix: you will have to wait to hear from whoever banned you to reply. But you are 100% responsible for anything that happens with your account.
I don't ban many people, but when I do....I don't mess around. Yup, I'm the bad guy up holding the rules!

On occasion I can be forgiving to the people that man up and admit to there mistakes.

The server rules clearly state you are 100% responsible for your account. Since you trusted your friend with your account information, I am still holding you 100% responsible for your actions.

Good luck in your future in devours.

Locked.