Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What does the owner do with the money people donate?
Started by [E] IbeChasengirls

Does he pocket the money or put it towards something? The owner already has a pretty bad ass server configuration so I don't think he would buy one soon. I would think all mods and such do their jobs for fun and aren't paid. So what does the owner do with donations?
What i think he does is keeps the server hosting up cuz imthelag had to pay for his server hosting and i believe thats one part of it and he probably uses it for better plugin or something on the line of that use for money hahah.. but anyways keep up the good work to the owner and i will continue to donate.
He stockpiles the money. Keeps it for when the server needs maintenance. To make sure we have the money to keep hosting it. To make sure, we have the ability to replace equipment of the server itself, should the time come and something fails.

There is alot that that money goes for, besides just hosting the server/buying the equipment..
Donations

All donations goes into paying for the server and into the maintenance, improvement and expansion of the EximiusGaming network. Running Minetown is expensive and your donations help to make it grow and succeed. Thanks for your donations and support that helped making Minetown what is it today and what it will be tomorrow.

Quote/un-quote.
Like holidays to the Fiji Islands with Dannidorrito and her 98 babies.

All those babies need sammiches!

Without the donations, they'd be ruined <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
I still think my post is the best of all the replies so far... >_>
There are maintenance frees that are paid monthly, plus upgrades for the hardware that are bought when it can be done. Sawine is not taking profits from this.
A lot of the donation go into improving the server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Best reply goes to Landr0 xD
We hire developers, pay for server rent, pay for server upgrades, buy some software, and we are buying a second server pretty soon that will be customized to run a minecraft server at its best.(more infos on this coming soon...) and etc.... I don't spend the money for my own leisure.