Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stashzilla420 Ban appeal (not sure why i was banned)
Started by [E] STaSHZILLA420

Username: STaSHZILLA420

When you were banned : (Date.) Dec. 29, 2011

Person who banned you: i think danni dorrito

Reason you were banned: It said duping. Parkerjdude told me it was because we had too many dragon eggs. If thats the case, i know why. My shop does that on its own. It always gave me that. The only way i could have stopped it was by not ever selling dragon eggs. If you go into my shop, it always did that and thats why my shop is closed. i put iron blocks up so no one would come in. Sorry for that and sorry if this has to do with making a dance floor. I meant nothing by this. If there turns out to be a glitch in the plug-in, ill just go back to making chest shops. Sorry for the inconvience.
I got a tip today that you were duping. So I started to investigate, went to your /home and found the following room:

2011-12-29_205452.png

You panicked when he saw me and tp'd away. I knew something was up.

I checked hawkeye logs and you had made a large number of scs for dragon eggs, spawners and diamond blocks. Also spoke to mons and torn a lot.

Went to mons /home and torns /home and both are at the same room. Also checked your logs and the same unusual activity came up for you both. I knew you were duping using the scs system but needed to find out how.

Checked all three of your shops, as soon as I entered torns shop he removed his sign and I had to tell him to remove a fire showcase. Investigated his basement to find about 10-15 showcases with dragon eggs.

Finally found what you were doing to dupe items and the more showcases you have with the item the more you can dupe. I have spoken to sawine and the other admins and we agree you have been duping and caught out. You have been perma banned.
Yes i did make those shops, but i also didnt want people to be able to buy my items. thats why everyone had 10000 mtc on it. Sorry for usins the /scs to make a floor. i saw it with bread once, and so i decided to make it bigger and with better items. :/
So, ok, i was just informed that i can use /scs display. so if i would have used that, i wouldnt have been banned? i didnt even know that i could do it like that
Sure. A dancefloor that doesnt have any decoration around it, way underground and only three people use it. Not to mention the items on the scs were not in any form of pattern for a dancefloor.

If you would like proof on the duping method used I have a video showing how its done. I have shown this to the admins.
well i wasnt duping anything, and that was supposed to beclub merc. i just gave monsthesexy rights to extend the mall out to the desert. where we started club merc was his end of his mall property. look im sorry for this. and there was supposed to be and order we started making the mob spawber rings then we got off cuz it was 6 in the morning here. So im sorry for this. there was no harm intended.
This does not match at all, you hadnt even made a start of a mob spawner ring. I confirmed this with admins before I banned you so its not just me that knows you have been duping.

You have been perma banned with no chance of an appeal.