Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'd like some feedback
Started by Unknown User

Now, please do keep in mind that I am doing this on my own, but with the talk of another staff meeting I want to do something I didn't do the time before. I want to know what the players think about Minetown. I want to collectively pull from this thread for items to bring to discussion when we finally have our staff meeting (whenever that may be) Or, if the idea is so awesome, maybe I'll try to sneak it into staff chat on its own. But, without the players, a server is nothing and I just want to make sure you all feel like your voices are being heard.

I will do my best to respond to each and every idea, but please do keep in mind that I'm only one person. An idea could be anything, from "We want prison back!" to "I'd like to have more homes as a member" or even "More events". If you are stumped I have included a few questions that you can choose from or answer if you are so inclined to.

What do you like most about minetown?

What do you like least about minetown?

If you could add one thing to minetown what would it be and why?

If you could take away one thing from minetown what would it be and why?

What do you wish we had on this server that we do not have?

If you were staff (or if you are staff) on minetown, what would you like to see change?

Please keep these comments constructive, there is no need to become negative or nasty. Also, please do not use this to call out or bash any players/staff. The purpose of this thread is to hopefully let everyone have a voice at the next meeting.

Again, small disclaimer, I am doing this completely on my own. This is not a staff backed thread by any means. If it gets out of hand I have no doubt it will be locked and I'll get a stern talking to so please behave yourselves <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

The staff and my friends.

Nothing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Possibly clans/factions.

Dunno lel.

A skyblock.

If you were staff (or if you are staff) on minetown, what would you like to see change?

The bank actually having a trade to diamonds thing (agharta server).

Had to edit first was a troll ~Shadow
o.o The point of this thread is to be constructive, if you don't have an answer you don't have to answer the questions. i just wanted to provide members an opportunity to get their voices heard at the next staff meeting. Even if I am no longer staff by then, at least all of staff can view this thread (Unless it gets taken down).
What do you like most about minetown? My friends!

What do you like least about minetown? The connection between staff and players.

If you could add one thing to minetown what would it be and why? More active forums. This will make communication easy.

If you could take away one thing from minetown what would it be and why? Honestly not sure

What do you wish we had on this server that we do not have? Clans and a cool tab list.

If you were staff (or if you are staff) on minetown, what would you like to see change? Well if I was staff I would like to see like a vote on things. Not sure if this already happens.

My friends and how awesome the staff are

I run out of things to do

Uh...... Clans..? I guess? I like the clans!!

The world border. So we could go out and explor more.

Uh.. Uh....................... I dunno

More events! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Thanks for looking!

-Ender :veryexcited:
Alright, thanks for the input guys. Patch, if you could elaborate on what you mean by your answer to the second question I would greatly appreciate it. If you do not want to do so in the forums for fear of whatever you can privately inbox me. I've had a few other people bring this up to me so I want to see if you're on the same track that they are.

So, with the clans thing. Last I heard (keep in mind I'm not privy to every discussion being had) We have every intention of bringing clans back, the issue is the one we were using is not updated I believe. Like I said, this is just last I heard <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

A lot of memories here.

The level of difficulty is very low compared to single player but it probably isn't possible to change that.

User quests similar to the ones done by Yield in the past or the loot dungeons that Sayomie built on Main.

They aren't currently active but the servers such as Prison.

When I wasn't working on Build Team projects, I usually went to Pearl. I've had an area there for around two years and it was very difficult to get by for awhile. I ate rotten flesh for several days until I was able to grow wheat in the desert. Two years later, I still have to fight off monsters and with a limit of very few homes, there is a risk of losing a lot if I die while exploring. As much as I love having infinite homes or warps, limiting them makes it harder to farm individually and resulted in most people living on a few Km from spawn. It is easier to trade or buy goods from the market than go out and search for a specific biome. Some kind of system like that reminds me of when I first started on Main and depended heavily on the player market and the closest cities to my land.
hi <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

What do i like most about minetown?

the fact that the staff don't ban me for liking carrots too much, and the fact that the people are nice

What do i like least about minetown?

I genuinely do not know- it just needs to become more popular

if i could add anything to minetown what would it be and why?

I'd add popularity

What would i take away from minetown and why?

i would take away nothing apart from the potato inside my house

what do i wish we had on our server that we don't have?

i really wish we had much more people coming online and it wouldn't be discovered on the last page of the server list.

note- i actually found the server on the last page -_- glad i looked though
Belle you say that and there is 1873 pages of people on the members list. I just looked o.o