Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Recommended Readmittance of a Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CrimsonYoshi

Username: Crimsonyoshi

Date Banned: 12/16/11

Person Banned By: DanniDorrito

Reason for Ban: "Stealing from an unprotected shop. "

I did not know that it was a shop chest because the graphic for signs doesn't work properly in my game. I went to one of my friend's shops becuase he said that he had blaze rods but he didn't so I was walking around the market looking for blaze rods and all the shops appeared to be closed until I found this shop that I was at with a sign for blaze rods so I put the gold in the chest and clicked on the sign over and over again but nothing happened so then I tried the other chests and I saw one that was full of pork and a wooden sword and I thought to myself, "Well that's silly who pays with pork that isn't currency," So I figgured that if someone was trying to pay with pork and then just left it there like an idiot that they wouldn't expect to get it back. So I gave some to my friends and stored the rest in a chest in my basement because one of my friends and I were going on a nether adventure and he said we would need pork. So I told him that while I was looking for blaze rods the other day I found this chest full of pork that someone had left in there. I told him that it must've been someone silly trying to pay for whatever in pork so I took it. Then he told me that the stores were all closed because there was a problem with the shops. It didn't occur to me that the pork was for sale in the chest until the other day when I was trying to log into the game because I had promised one of my friends that I'd help him make a nether wart farm and I saw that I was banned. I'm really sorry and I'd like to return the pork and repay for whatever of it was lost. It was a lapse of judgment on my part and I promise that it'll never happen again but I'd like to go back to playing the game at some point and I don't think that this misunderstanding should result in a permenant ban.

I would really like to know if I could repay the shop owner. I think that would be more fair.
Do not post in ban appeals that do not relate to you. It is becoming an issue and you may find yourself banned for breakign the rules. When the one who banned him comes by, it will be handled.
I don't mean to be rude but can someone please notify DanniDorrito that she has an unlocked ban pending it seems to be taking a really long time for by ban appeal to go through.

Also why was javi's post removed it was completely relevant.
Javi's post was removed because relevant or not nobody should be posting in ban appeals unless they are a staff member, or the person who is appealing.
http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1814009-ban-appeal/post/10358788#p10358788

868 pork as payment?

Sorry but its a perma ban no matter how many ban appeals and stories you make.