Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal - Sorry about incorrect formatting in last thread.
Started by [E] refirendum

Username: refirendum

When you were banned : between 10:00PM Tuesday, Dec 27th and 10:AM Wednesday, Dec 28th

Person who banned you: I do not know.

Reason you were banned: I do not know. I was the victim of someone's griefing...?

Even if I stay banned I at least want to know why I was banned.
you dumped lava in someones home causing a large bit of damage to their stuff on the 19th. If you can explain the situation, i may lift your ban for jail time instead
Only joined the start of the month and already started causing trouble?

Hmm :/
The lava in question was part of my stone/cobblestone generator machines i had built inside my house. they were created on the day you mentioned, the 19th. After we(honda_ryder89 and I) both were griefed, we had logged on at different times, and reported the griefings, however we forgot to include that both of us were co-builders and use the same home. there are supposed to be 2 cobblestone generators in the the house, but one of them was destroyed by the griefing, thus the lava is pouring out and causing damage. you may also ask honda_ryder89 (Austin) about it as he also knows that I did not cause the griefing. the perpetrator, i believe, destroyed my front gate and destroyed the redstone circuit i had set up. if you history check the area and find traces anything other than honda_ryder89 and my own work, that is probably the perpetrator of the griefing.

in short, there is 1 griefing that both me and austin were victims of, and the reports/petitions we submitted did not include each others names (a bit of an oversight on reporting details of the situation), thus i was banned. i hope honda_ryder89 is not also banned.

also, i feel like the the second reply to the thread was uncalled for as it does not relate constructively to the case at hand, and is derogatory in nature.
Ziona this is correct, it is our house. I forgot to mention his name to you. Also, it could not of been refirendum that put lava everywhere it had to of been someone else. Thanks
Seeing that this seems to be cleared up between the two of you, i will lift the ban. i checked all the llava and could not find any record other than your name involving lava. if such an incedent happens again, please notify the staff via PE immediately to avoid issues like this again. Sorry for the confusion. your ban will be lifed within the hour.