Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] racingrevell
Started by [E] Scottages

racingrevell has been banned no reason given, told to use this forum when I asked but his account has been disabled so he can not request his password to login and appeal.
Well you need to make a proper bann apeal

Example:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1884005-ban-appeal/page/1#last
OK let me try this again in plain English for you. The whole racingrevell account is disabled so he is unable to login to the forum, requesting a password says there is no such account. So how is he able to make an appeal with no way to login to the forum? The link you provided requires a login.
I know I'm not meant to post here, but I will anyway.

Scott, tgy said nothing about him using his account. He wants you to make an appeal with the proper layout, or you're just wasting you're time and the mods will lock this. So :chillpill: your beans and do it right.
Thanks happy worm but the appeal process asks us to use the forum, racingrevell account is disabled so he can not access the forum. That is not much of an appeal process and since we know no more than he has been banned, we are stuck. We have been using minecraft all of a few days and are new to the whole process. All links provided by all sources require us to be logged in to appeal, since we can not login we can not appeal and no other advice is being given.

FAQ does not have any advice on how to appeal, help link is down so no use.

Here is the link provided to us. http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1884005-ban-appeal/page/1#last the banned person is logged in and having the chat, racingrevell is not permited to login so can not make this kind of appeal. Thought it is interesting that they used fraud as an example because we have paid monies over, monies required for access. Donation status has no bearing and so it is fraud to take mony from us and then ban a user, then tell that user to appeal but provide no access to appeal. Then to threaten to ban me as well and/or to not look at racingrevell replies through me to their requests.

Tgy didn't give you the correct link. But he means for you to use the same layout as he did, filling out the date, person who banned you and why you were banned.

I'm assuming you have means of contacting racing, so just give him the appeal layout, then when he has filled it out ask him to give it back and post it with your account, adding a note down the bottom about the complications. Admins and mods will pay attention when you have a real ban appeal.
Thanks happy worm for the advice the mods should have given.
If you looked near the top of the Ban Appeal section, you would see the stickies that explain what to do. Racingrevell could have made a new site account and then made an appropriate ban appeal. If that didn't work, try a neighbor's internet connection. Otherwise, it's a problem with the computer being used.

This thread is being locked. Additionally, uninvolved parties need to learn some self control before they get familiar with the inside of a jail cell.