Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Auction House Glitches
Started by [E] Kami-Kahzy

The auction house seems to be having some trouble lately. I've seen a few threads about it already, but I wasn't sure if Sayomie or any of the other big mods were aware of it.

The auction house, more specifically the auction plugin here on the forums, will not allow you to create new auctions. Every other function seems to work fine except for this. Normally when you click on 'my auctions' there are boxes that show up allowing you to create a new auction. These boxes are no longer present.

I don't wish to bring up an already well known subject, but I know many people have been wondering about it. If there is an update about it or anything else, I'd be interested to know.

Thank you for your time.
I will look into this, Thx for reporting the glitch.
I have checked and as far as I can tell it is working fine. Things that you might want to check are that you have enough credits to create the auction and theat you have transfered over the items. If you have any more issues please tell me and I will look into them.
The same issue is recurring. I know I have items in my forum account, yet the "my auctions' tab still wont let me create any new auctions. Here are some screenshots.

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

Not sure what the problem is, but hopefully its nothing too serious.
hm, i will take a look into this. Thx for the screen shots it helps a lot.
Yes, I am also having this problem. It used to let me create auctions, but it now does not give me the options to put up an auction. kahmi is not the only one with this problem. I made an earlier post about it and other people said it was happening to them.
Just curious if there was an update to this. Auction page still hasn't resolved itself yet.
Just wanted to mention, I saw someone named Sayomie555 with a fresh auction on the auction page. I'm not sure how he did it, because I'm still having the same problem with not being able to make a new auction.

Perhaps he knows something we don't?
Same with me, and every body else probably because there are no other auctions up except for yours sayomie
Yep, same problem here bros.