Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] ryanblm

Username:ryanblm

When you were banned : (28/12/2011)

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned:i dont know

hey guys im just wondering why ive been banned then if i know i can sort it out thankyou

sorry in advance for whatever i have done

not too sure what that is mind
BAN: sawine - banned name 'ryanblm': Illegal_paypal_payment_reversal

You will have to explain your self as the reversing of a paypal payment in hopes of obtaining the donater perks with out paying is considered fraud and will be dealt with as such.
what i didnt reverse a paypal i dont know how im really sorry and i have no idea how this has happened!!

really sorry sayomie
the last i heard from paypal was they sent me an email saying that i had sent a payment to mtdonation
i have just checked my bank online and it shows that i cant access the money that i have sent you guys

so im not sure what is going on here but i promise you it wasnt me who reversed the charge
bump
We will double check this but sawine got a message from paypal saying that you had reverse's the payment.
thankyou sayomie for checking its just all i do at the moment is minetown and would really like to get back on once again thankyou for checking
bump
Send me a private message with your paypal email. I will double check... and in the case if you did try to fraud us and paypal, it's perma ban.

Paypal is currently investigating the reversal.

The rest of this ban appeal will be handled via private messages.

Locked.