Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin suggestion
Started by Unknown User

Click here to see it!

There it is a redstone plugin <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
That would be so amazing although fairly cheap. If you lined up a bunch of automated farms and grinders you could really fill up chests just walking around your house.
Bump
After consideration, the only use of this plugin is to "automate" mob farms. I don't know if you thought about it, but you will still need to be in the area for the mobs to spawn, it will not make your farms automatic.. it will only make so you won't have to pickup the items... and there is already a similar feature in the plugin LWC we use called magnet.

For what this plugin adds to the gameplay and for the possible additional load it could bring, I don't think it is really worthy, as the only reason people would want it is to make their farming easier.

Cya
Ok ty for the feedback should I head back to the bukkit forums and keep looking?
Uhh, I think you should just stop spamming the forums with plugin suggestions. Unless you have thought over the plugin a lot, which a lot i mean a few hours or so, then request it if it is good.
ok now, that plugin is *no offense* not so smart. Most likely, those *vehicles* will lag up the server, and will not even work properly. Boats are already bad, minecarts are ok, how do you expect planes and sh** to go well with them. If you mean this as a singleplayer mod, then its fun. But not for minetown.
Ok no offence taken <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
As Keoni has said it will not be a very viable plugin as it will probably be fairly laggy in the operation of the vehicles and could cause some lag in the operation of the plugin itself.