Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have been threatened with death threats on MineTown
Started by [E] seano_macn [1]

Hi there, my Minecraft Username is: Seano_MacN and i have been threatened with death threats.

The two culprit's are as follows:

Arirox

Ninja_Nomb

MineTown currently has a swearing mod in place to stop people swearing in the server. By doing this they have replaced the curse words with other words.

Such as the word "Fucking" with "Chocolating".

In this screenshot, Arirox has threatened to rip my head of: Arirox Threat

In this screenshot, Ninja_Nomb has threatened to "fuck me up at school"Ninja_Numb Threat 1

In this screenshot, Ninja_Nomb has threatened that "im gunna die when i go to school" Ninja_Nomb Threat 2

Thank-you for your time and do what you think is right to these people.

Yours sincerely

Seano_MacN

Let me tell you something sean. The people that run this server aren't 5 year old kids. We aren't ignorant, and we aren't stupid. If you keep trying to play some sort of ignorant card with this, i didn't say exactly the intent to harm, citing dictionaries as if this is some sort of fake court you can use technicalities to hide your mistakes and lie i will change your ban to permanent because you clearly feel your actions are more than warranted and should have no implications now, or should you do it again in the future. You need to admit the mistake you made and learn not to do it again, or find a server that tolerates your attitude towards other players. With that in mind i have already summed this up in the final post here.

http://minetown.net/forum/page/2/m/672632/viewthread/1871644-greifer-irl-threats

I will look into ninja's action shortly.