Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for apparently "Threatening"
Started by [E] seano_macn [1]

Hi there, my MC Username is Seano_MacN and i have been banned.

RedX147 had complained to Mods in-game and on the forum that i have made a "Threat" Towards him.

His proof is: MCPROOF1

As you can see i have stated: "If u report him and he gets banned cant watit till school starts"

He has taken this as a "Threat"

According to the dictionary a "Threat" is: 'a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc.'

Through my statement i have not intended to inflict any such actions towards RedX147, therefore not commiting a "Threat" Offence.

Yes, i have aimed this statement towards 'RedX147', however i have not threatened to do any actions what-so-ever towards the player.

I hope you consider this appeal and un-ban me as i don't deserve to be banned.

Kind Regards

Seano_MacN

the thing is i have not threatened anything, where in my comment do i say "im gonna hurt u when u get to school".

I dont even talk to the kid, never have and never will. You cant assume things to get people banned otherwise this server would be hell, i'll tell u now...
im not here for an arguement, all i want to do is get my account un-banned and begin to play this server again.
how do i make this forum post a ban appeal???
thanks man, i just hate when immature kids do this to other people that just want to play the game. This server is brilliant and all i wanna do is play it then this happens... Thanks anyway man
Heark, this is a ban appeal and you are not allowed to have discussions in ban appeals.

since this has become and discussion and not a ban appeal I'm locking this.