Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for apparently "threatening"
Started by [E] seano_macn [1]

hey there

i have just been banned over an arguement which started in a friend's house.

I warped to his house just having a look around, when i see the owner start blocking me in his dungeon???

so i warp back to the warp spot and he has blocked me out of the warp teleport zone.

The thing that i dont understand is that he had a private lock on his property this whole time and he was scared that i would grief.

his name is RedX147 and he got me banned for a threat.

However my other friend, NeoZenith, who i know in real life, had rights to this house. So when i was locked in i called for his help so he could break a piece of glass to free me which he did. He then got accused of griefing his house. I then said to him: "if he gets banned for this, i cant wait to see you at school". Now if im not mistaken, i have not made a threat towards anyone. A threat is defined as: a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc. i have not made a declaration to inflict any harm apon this person so i have not made a threat. Please consider my appeal as all i want to do is play on the server again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Blocking you in my "Dungeon" is not against the rules, i never invited you into my house so you had no right to be there. NeoZenith was rightfully jailed for greifing, it doesnt matter if its "six blocks of glass" or a whole town, its still classified as greifing. when you said "if he gets banned for this, i cant wait to see you at school". Its hard to misinterpret what its seems like your saying.

Sincerly RedX
Create a proper ban appeal.