Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LOTS for SALE only 3G!
Started by [E] web5798

I have a town call called webington you can find it at /warp webington. Our town is very rich with a very big castle. When you go to /warp webington follow the redstone and look at how to contact me. Then you can buy a lot for only 3g. We have wizards tower with a potion room and a high level enchantment room we are working on a portal in the neather. Also we are building a mall and a pig spawning building.

-web5798
you call ur self rich when i see only cobble.... The castle is small and all cobble... however i think i saw a shack made of planks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Well im sorry its not made out of holy water and diamond blocks.
working on a portal to the nether? lolz coughcough2secondjobcoughcoughcough anyways, people dont care about the price of the lots, they care about the quality of the city, like the lots in honortown or wkcity wkcity, the lots are 60g, but even though its expensive there are a lot of residents, since the large lots, and great city.
100% someones gonna steal from your potion room. And what does ea wizard tower have to do with brewing? As i recall, brewing is the fermentation of items into a drink. How does magic have to do with any of that. Unless you want minecraft to be an rpg with golems and stuff, yeah.
Technically there are golems, snow golems?