Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i got banned for no real reason:(
Started by [E] weeksy113

i got banned for somereason, just found out it was for grieffing:S ill admit i have once broke a block from someone in the past but we made up and now me and him are good friends, i been told my the main man of the village/city i live/work in to get people to come over and help so i did, i told one person to tp to the town but the doors were closed and so fom past times i see alot of times people brake next to the door cause there would be now other way and just rebuild it, i did the same nd fixed it perfectly and said that i had to do it to the builder who built it. he would be fine with it. but im mombling onn a bit so ill cut to the chase, i feel i have not done anything wrong at all, and would need to be unbanned, because i said i will help with his town and make it a nice place, and i dont want him feeling i let him down and gave up. im really helpfull in the town i stay, everyone likes me who is there, and we all get along. i dont knw why i was banned exacty for and im a bit confused:S can u hep me out?
This is not the correct ban appeal format.

However I will provide you with screenshots.

Italy08 made a pe about him beeing griefed and stolen from.

Screenshots:

Griefing

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

Stealing

Screenshot 4
thanks for the screen shots

but the person who made the pe i have never seen, heard from, o even know? i dont know who it is and i dought they know who i am and the reason, the block breaks is from where i tp to the town i stay and get stuck inside, and the stealing it says enchantment? not sure what its saying, dont understand it, can u explain?
wait hang on, this is from my new house area, its my house land i though?:S i was looking for a new house and bought one, someone said the tree houses near me i can have due to being dicarded or something, yeah i had problems with the perision stuff so i left the houses after that. do u reckon its that?
No, this is definitely Italys house, I checked it just now.

There is alot of evidence against you. But I will speak to italy, when I see him online.
can i talk to him?
i would like to pay him for any damage and inconviniance
Also sorry bout this format, i didnt know much about this becaue this is the first time, i just read it and realised its wrong! sorry about that