Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: LeoPetswe
Started by [E] LeoPetswe

Username: LeoPetswe

When you were banned : 23/12/2011

Person who banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned: "Theft"

Please unban me, I didn't know I just saw a chest, and It wasn't locked, So I looked inside, and I was desperate for food, and there was food inside... I had to or I would die and lose my items :'(

Please unban me, I will do anything. I will never do it again. I will do anything to get unbanned. Please. It's Christmas <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I will put the stuff back in the chest.. Please.
If you actually read the rules like you claimed you did on your application, you would know that stealing is not allowed. When you walked into that building, you saw a sign that said not to steal. And of the things you took, only ONE was a food item (cake)....which you could not even consume unless you walked far from spawn. I have a hard time believing the mossy cobble, fence, shears, ink sacks and vines were all part of "fighting starvation". Why should I believe you're really sorry when you make stuff up in your appeal?
Because, I really want to get back on the server :'( Please just give me ONE more chance, If I do it again... well ban me. This is my first time. Please :'(
I agree with Modern, not only have you stolen but you lied in your appeal too?

'If I do it again...' implies you might do it again, sorry but you will not be allowed the chance to try it again.

Perma banned.