Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i banned
Started by [E] this is sparta

User Name: this is sparta/BigGun21 (i wasnt sure if it wanted my minetown or minecraft username)

date banned:12/22/11

who banned me: i dont know

why was i banned: most likely because i stole, but i did eventually pay the person and i am willing to give back everything i stole
i have just now relized why i was banned, because i stole from someone. But i did pay them for the things i took and told him/her that their chests were not working. I am sorry and i will return everything i stole from the person if i am unbanned. oh and i stole from gingerninjaprsn
I was the one that banned you. Do you know how much you took? and do you realize you did this 3 times in less than an hour? I will not unban you until i can speak with ginger again about it as at that time she called me, she had no idea.
After finding your other post in the forums, i am going to say this ban will last at least a month from this date before even being considered for appeal. Bribing your way back into the community is a horrid show of character and on top of the theft, I will not unban you at this time. Try again after the 23rd of january.

Please Lock.
Good call Zionia...I'm locking this.