Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal

Username: VVAnonymousVV

When you were banned : 12/20/11

Person who banned you: Zionia

Reason you were banned: I griefed parkerjdude's house due to a misunderstanding in waterfalls city. I thought the house belonged to Scoobs420 (who was banned) so I asked bbrooks066 (owner of waterfalls city) if I could tear down Scoobs420's house. He said yes, so I proceeded to do so. You can get bbrooks066 to vouch for me. I did not know that the house belonged to parkerjdude. I assumed the house was Scoobs420's because I remember Scoobs420 telling me that it was his (this was a few weeks back). I am truly sorry about this, and will immediately refund parkerjdude if I get unbanned. I made a discussion forgiving parkerjdude and admitting my wrongdoing:

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1848637-parkerjdudes-house/page/1#last
Alright, I will take you off of the ban for the misunderstanding. Just a note about future doings: Please do a visual approval of what is to be torn down. You should have noticed the doors you couldnt break were locked by parker and questioned if there was a mistake. I am going to give you two hours in jail for making a mess of things. Please return what was in the chests to parker and make note to pay closer attention before tearing down peoples homes in the future.