Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Parent/Child or Priority for two regions
Started by [E] imthelag

Hello,

I have two regions: BSO and HeroMart. HeroMart is tiny and is located inside BSO. I want chest-access to work for non-members in HeroMart, but not in BSO. Because BSO is currently the parent of HeroMart (as per /region info heromart) it is overriding the chest protection.

Could I get either

A) HeroMart set to Priority 1

B) HeroMart to be the parent of BSO.

I have made 3 petitions already and two of them were closed and still wrong, the third was closed without a reason at all. From what I heard in mumble the staff are uneasy about using priority flag. It shouldn't be a problem and sk89q has a very colorful PDF that explains it visually. I could link it if needed.

I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused. When I started here we had PhysicalShop which didn't require chest access, so overlapping regions weren't even a consideration when construction began.

Thank you,

- lag
I hear they are also uneasy about lag <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

And Im having the same problems, hopefully you catch Sayomie, or Cryston. They seem to have no problem with region priorities.
I would select heromart

/region define heromart

/region setparent heromart BSO

/region flag heromart chest-access allow

Does that solve your problem?
Thats what Ive put into my PE's. I always get this: 'As a Mod, we aren't allowed to adjust these settings' Or something of that nature.
Thanks nick that would be a great command but members lack the permission to set parents.
Well, maybe something changed recently that I don't know about. I normally change them.
I will be online in a few hours....I will look to see if your around. I will do it.
I know members can set chest access just not region parents. MODS should be able to change them, so I think there is just a lack of what I can and can't do on the MOD team... Thats just me. I once asked my name to be changed to green, and they said that was a restricted color. I asked again, and got it. Just an example of my recent PE run-ins.
It did come down to a priority adjustment. With both regions having the the same default priority, the parent flag was being applied instead. I was able to adjust HeroMart's priority and it seems to be be fixed. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you so much! Now we can get to business.