Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I still haven't been accepted!
Started by Unknown User

I signed up on site and filled out an aplication for member. I did this about a month ago. I've been on this server for about 4 months, and greied about 7 times! I really want to go and live in the guest world so I don't have to deal with another greif. Please accept my request!
Harry -- submit another application. They receive a great many apps. every day and it is possible that yours was overlooked.

Make sure you're submitting the application to join the server, and that you didn't simply register for the forums. Apply for the server at: minetown.net/join

You shouldn't be stuck building the the guest world for so long. Check your email! (Maybe your app. was rejected due to lack of info?)

Either way: Just submit another app. and be sure to include lots of detail!
how long dose it take to be accepted?
ok thx and lol i like ur banner <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
dustyman54 wrote:
how long dose it take to be accepted?

24-48 hours is the stated norm.
Hang on, I did every single application form in our system yesterday. I spent two hours going through them all then adding them to the permissions, so you would have gotten an email to say if your accepted or rejected if you did actually do an application from ‘a month ago’.

So I have just checked for your application form and guess what? It got rejected by Arvila on December 11th. So not only have you lied about it being a month ago but you have done such a poor quality application form and expected it to get accepted? Then raged when you hadn’t checked your emails?

Please go to minetown.net/join and create a new application form. This time you better make it an extremely good one of a high standard as I don’t tolerate low quality.