Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anything wrong with my account?
Started by [E] simworld

Hi...greeting first of all..

I am a 20 donator, and it seem I have 2 issues here

1st issue: i cant open a "Self Service 250 Marketstall" which locate at the basedment of the Spawn Market.

2nd issue: i cant create additional protection area

Can anyone explain to me why i cant do both of that?

I'd create few time petition /pe in the games, and the MOD/Admin close it and I really dont know what's goes wrong.

I was wondering for the "protection" issue probably I used the wrong way, will try to put 4 towers around that area. But how can i have a "self serivce marketstall"???

Please, someone please tell me how... Tq TQ
Hello,

1st Problem: The self-service can only currently be used by members with no region protections at all, we have notified admin staff of this problem and they will deal with it once more important issues have been dealt with. In the meantime please just stand by the market you wish to purchase and make a pe: /pe open Please can I buy the market stand I made this PE at? Thanks

Have 5g ready to pay and a mod will whisper you ingame when they have gotten to your PE. Please be aware we can only do these shop PE’s while the player is ingame and we usually have around 20-40 petitions open so it may take us some time to get to yours. You will need to be patient.

2nd Problem: You cannot create region protections, if you create 4 towers in a square shape around the area you want to protect and mention that in the petition that should be done for you. Please be aware the protected area should be away from other players builds.

I hope this solves your problems <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Danni x
Yup. Thanks a lot...I'll try to create the 4 block tower