Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: jsmh

When you were banned : (Date.)

I wasnt notified when I was banned, and quite frankly I think I was wrongfully banned. I do not see where I was wrong AT ALL. I donated to this community to be apart of it, I don't see how I did anything negative. I even applied to be a developer and help out? Can you please provide reasoning as to justifying my ban? If in fact I'm told I was griefing how can I be considered griefing if I removed 7 blocks of wool from a city I had coowner permissions of that were took from a building TacoIcingMan created for me on 'jsmhisland'? I don't understand how I can be banned without anyone asking ANY questions and no notification.

Person who banned you:

No idea, wasn't notified.

Reason you were banned:

I imagine it has to do with this thread: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1822728-jsmh-griefed-my-nc-signs-i-have-pic
IbeChasengirls, do not post in a ban appeal unless you are directly involved. Your opinion is not needed.

Mentioning your ban on other threads will be getting you a perma ban if you carry on, just stop now.
I removed the unnecessary comment by ibchesendudes.
I was the one who banned you for the attached shot of wool being taken. I will go and check the region info from where you were banned from. If this was a mistake, I apologize and will set things straight for you momentarily.
So I was banned based off of the screenshot.? Did you happen to read the rest of the thread? Where lucas states he took it from me? I was a coowner of the city, so I actually had the right to REMOVE the block. So I can take a screenshot of anyone removing blocks stating I was griefed and they will be banned?
JSMH the ban has been reasonable, in that thread you clearly state “To get my revenge back I take some wool”. You know full well this is against the rules as it is not your region to take from. The ban was a temp ban as lucas actually bothered to do this the right way. That is why your banned and not him. Stop being so stupid and do things the proper way rather than getting revenge.

Lucas was extremely wrong to do this but he has admitted his mistakes, if you had gone about this the right way you would have gotten lucas into more trouble and you wouldn’t have been temp banned. Again, use your brain next time something like this occurs.

Zionia will unban you in her own time once she has looked into this herself. You will be removed from his region and he will be removed from yours. You are not to make contact with each other and no items will be refunded to either of you.

In my opinion you are both as bad as each other and need your heads banging together, both need to stop being so petty and childish.
I just read the thread. I had not previously. You will be unbanned now.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Hopefully this issue is resolved without further issue.
DanniDorrito wrote:
JSMH the ban has been reasonable, in that thread you clearly state “To get my revenge back I take some wool”. You know full well this is against the rules as it is not your region to take from. The ban was a temp ban as lucas actually bothered to do this the right way. That is why your banned and not him. Stop being so stupid and do things the proper way rather than getting revenge.

Lucas was extremely wrong to do this but he has admitted his mistakes, if you had gone about this the right way you would have gotten lucas into more trouble and you wouldn’t have been temp banned. Again, use your brain next time something like this occurs.

Zionia will unban you in her own time once she has looked into this herself. You will be removed from his region and he will be removed from yours. You are not to make contact with each other and no items will be refunded to either of you.

In my opinion you are both as bad as each other and need your heads banging together, both need to stop being so petty and childish.

I'm sorry but I didn't say "to get my revenge back" here is what was said:

"Actually I removed roughly 7 yellow/orange blocks that he removed from a building that Tacoicingman created for me on 'jsmhisland' we were merging our two islands since they were close together."

I was a coowner of the city?? I think you are missing that part. Technically it was my region so what was took that wasn't mine. I had permission to "newcraft city"...I actually submitted a petition afterwords asking for my perms to be removed from the city which can bee seen from my petition log. Please don't accuse me of instantly being stupid. No offense to you but I think you are jumping in not fully knowing all the information.
bans lifted someone lock this and any threads related please.

PS: Danni is awesome and right