Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] AchillesForGreek

I got muted from chat for ever because I was being rude to a mod. I realize my mistake and I'm sorry for. I promise I won't repeat what I done. and again I'm sorry for being rude.
Please update your post with the following format:
Quote:

==============

Username:

When you were muted: (Date)

Person who muted you:

Reason you were muted:

=============
username is AchillesForGreek

i got ban at 1-4-15

you banned me (kosa)

i got banned because i was being disrespectful
will u unmute me?
Hello there Achilles, I am Nova and I will be handling this appeal.

You are correct in the information you have provided. You were being disrespectful in general to multiple people. Part of playing on an online community requires you to act politely with other players. While I have been online you haven't exactly been a 'team player'. I understand that this is a survival server and as such it can be a bit tricky at times.

That being said, I would like you to apologize to the people you were rude to (You don't have to name them, you can just do a blanket apology here) and tell me what you have learned from this mute. After you do this we can continue with this appeal.

-Nova
Where do i apologize to the people?.. and where do i tell u what i have learned from this mute.
You can type them both here in this thread.
I am sorry for being rude to the players of mine town server. I will stop being noisy and bothering you guys. I will be a good team player and I'm sorry again.
I learned two things from this mute one is that I will listen to the mods when they tell me to stop. two is that I will be respectful.
good?