Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do get build rights?
Started by [E] FunToyz

I made an account already so what do i do to build
I think FunToyz deserves the right to know the answer Scream Barbaric-like Bob
Either buy a lot from somebody, join a faction, or go into the wilderness.

These strike me as the easiest avenues to getting build rights to an area. Just pick a direction form spawn and start walking, eventually you'll get to virgin lands.
Be warned if you do decide to walk it, theres a long way to go before you find somewhere not taken!
You have many options, if you are a member. If you are a guest still, you only have the guest world. (Found by a portal, located in the spawn tree).

If you ARE a member (Your application was approved, or you donated some $$) you can do ANY of the following:

Find a town. Towns are a great place to make a home.

Walk, and find an unprotected stretch of land. It would take a while, but its not too hard to find un-claimed land.

You can find warps to towns, and landmarks on the map by typing /warp warp. When there, just click a sign to go somewhere.

TIP: Sometimes, you can warp somewhere, and walk a ways until you find an area thats unprotected, and you can't see any other creations near you. Its frowned upon to build too close to a town, or other landmark, so BE CAREFUL! Its a lot quicker than walking from the spawn, though.